We are proud to work with a great selection of companies including delis, restaurants, local eateries and hotels, that either use The Baker's Pig - Welsh Charcuterie produce within their weekly menus or stock our range of products on the shelf.
Want to see our products in your local favorite deli?Do you know of a deli, restaurant, eaterie or hotel in your neighbourhood that you would like to see stocking or using our Welsh charcuterie, then please contact us with their details and we'll speak to them.
Are you looking to become a stockist?If you are a business and you are interested in stocking our products, then give us a call or drop us an email to request a current wholesale price list. We can supply your company with the following Welsh charcuterie products:
- A range of slow fermented salami:
- Spanish-style salami to include Chorizo Cantimpalos
- Italian-style salami including classic recipies such as finocchiona (Fennel and Black Peppercorn Salami)
- Bespoke award-winning salami - Pink Gin Salami
- Italian-style spreadable salami - Nduja Salami
- A selection of air-dried whole muscles:
- Coppa - Pepper, Fennel & Black Garlic, Juniper, Spicy
- Lonza - Orange & Fennel
- Speck - Air-dried and Smoked in the Welsh Charcuterie Smokehouse
- A selection of ready-made Charcuterie Boards
Reasons to buy The Baker's Pig Welsh Charcuterie
- The charcuterie business is based on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park and operates from the farm. It boasts a fully-traceable farm to fork, state-of-the-art production facility.
- We are passionate believers in producing quality meat, and produce rare-breed, slow-grown pork from our own free-range herd of Pedigree Berkshire pigs.
- The farm ethos is based on regenerative agriculture and sustainable farming techniques that ensure the welfare of both the livestock and their environment.
- During the autumn months, our pigs are used as part of our woodland management programme to help clear the undergrowth and enable the natural regeneration of woodland areas. Their reward for this is an abundance of acorns, hazelnuts, wild apples, blackberries and leaves to forage.
- We also plant fodder crops for the pigs to forage throughout the year and operate a mob grazing system to allow the land to lie fallow for longer periods of time.